End of the Year Checklist for Small BusinessesJuly 12, 2021
Three Most Important Reasons You Should be Networking for Your Small BusinessJuly 26, 2021
Coworking is a new exciting trend that seems to be taking over the business arena. With so many new startups, coworking spaces have offered an affordable solution for freelancers, work-at-home moms, and more. These are the top five reasons you should consider a coworking space like NuvoDesk.
Why Should I Join a Coworking Space?
- Perks: Many co-working spaces have perks that are included like fast Wi-Fi, in-house cafes, reception services, and printing and copying services, just to name a few. Check out the website or take a tour of the space you are considering to learn more about what’s available to you.
- The Price is Right: Whether you’re on a tight budget or have a little change in your pocket, co-working spaces have memberships that will fit any budget. This could include day passes, shared desks, or your own private space.
- Feel the Synergy: You will meet new people with big visions just like you. Network with people from all walks of life and from various industries. Make new friends and grow your business with a tight community that wants you to succeed. This is a great opportunity to collaborate and be more productive. Home offices are great when you’re starting out, but a coworking space allows you to meet collaborators, have a professional place to meet clients, and network.
- Improve Your Creativity: With all the different energies flowing around you, you’re bound to be a little more creative. Most coworking spaces are of modern nature with brightly lit rooms and attractive color schemes that will refresh your sense to create.
- Distractions are Limited: Anyone who has worked from home knows there are limitless distractions that can interrupt your workflow. Watching TV, napping, doing the dishes, or doing laundry can take time away from your project. With a coworking space, you won’t have those disruptions and you’ll be able to get more accomplished.
With self-employment on the rise, take advantage of working in a non-traditional office space. The amenities and creative energy will blow you away.
By Leslie Radford