Learn why having a Google review link is important, where to find yours, and how to share it with customers
The most successful form of marketing in the past was word-of-mouth advertising. However, thanks to advancements in technology, all it takes is a Google search to discover your business. This is where reviews come in.
Positive reviews can do so much for your business. According to research, consumers are eager to spend 31% more money at companies that have received favorable ratings. Additionally, earning stars in your Google review listing will increase your traffic by at least 30% to 60%.
Having a Google My Business account is important to getting found on Google searches. Getting reviews is probably one of the most important things you can do to help your business grow.
What is a Google Review Link?
Your patrons can post reviews directly on your Google My Business page by clicking on a Google review link. Customers will simply require only a minute to leave a review with access to the link. In the absence of one, they will have to undergo a six-step process and that turns off a lot of customers significantly.
Why is a Google Link Important?
Here are the main reasons why getting a Google review link is important.
Favorable ranking in search engines – Providing searchers with the best experience is Google’s top focus. It concentrates on the usefulness and quality of solutions to its users. Having several favorable reviews can raise your position on their pages.
Increased visibility – You need better ratings if you want to be more visible on Google. Receiving more reviews is the only way to accomplish that.
Establishing Trust – Positivity in reviews promotes trust even during the initial phases of consumer interaction.
How to Get a Google Review Link
Here are a few helpful tips on how to quickly acquire a Google review link.
1. Go to your Google My Business account. Once you sign up on your business listing account, open the listing you’d like to create a review for.
2. Scroll to the “Get More Reviews Box.” Go to your homepage on the listing you’re generating a review link for. You’ll notice a “get more reviews” box. Click on the box and copy the generated link. (It’s long, but you can use a URL shortener if needed.)
How to Get a Google Review Link Directly From Google
If you want the easiest answer on how to get a Google review link, here’s how to go about it.
1. Search your business name on Google.
2. Click on the review box to access the write review button.
3. Copy the URL (that’s your link).
How to Send a Google Review Link
If you don’t learn how to share it and get your consumers to provide reviews, having your Google review link won’t do you any good. Here are some tips on how to get the results you want by sending your customers a link to a Google review.
1. Create a post-purchase campaign. Sending a post-purchase email campaign to your clients after they make a purchase is one method to share a link without coming across as aggressive. If your company is new, you might need to think of a way to entice people to provide reviews.
2. Include your Google review link in your email signature. Even if it’s a long shot, it’s still worthwhile to attempt. Create a signature with a call to action (CTA) like ‘”Share your feedback on Google” or “Review us on Google.”
3. Send your customers an SMS. It might surprise you to learn that SMS marketing is still very much in use today. 90% of texts are viewed within three minutes, according to statistics. Take advantage of these figures and ask your clients to leave a review of your company by sending them a message with your Google review link.
Get More Reviews
Your business depends on Google reviews. Whether or not your new prospects trust you depends on what your existing customers have to say about their interactions with your company. Learning how to create a Google review link and distributing it to your clients is one approach to achieving this.