NuvoDesk is seeking a part time Director of Marketing to be an integral part of managing our website and keeping up our social media presence.
Position: Director of Marketing
Reports to: Vice President & Community Manager
Hours: Part Time (28-32 hours), Monday – Friday
- Design, development and maintenance of company website
- Create meta data for each page
- Testing Pages On Multiple Browsers
- Adding New Plugins
- Backups, updates
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML coding
- Perform network system administration
- Make technical and content edits across websites
- Debugging and problem solving of our website
- This position requires an experienced Google Adwords and Analytics specialist who can creatively and effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns along with website content to generate maximum ROI.
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize performance of PPC campaigns
- Perform Social Media Management
- Create social media content research
- Compile social media post planning documents
- Schedule social media posts with Hootsuite
- Conduct Campaign Tracking and Reporting
- Utilize research tools to gather keyword targets, competitor information, website audit, and related research information
- Utilize keyword research to determine optimization needs
- Compile keyword mapping document and link keywords
- Maintain changes document for on-page optimization
- Optimizing Sites to Increase Speed and Ranking
- Identify areas of site weakness or poor performance, and make suggestions to increase ranking
- Help create SEO content including keyword research and analysis
- Generate reports along with recommendations for improvements
- Learn new technologies, techniques and industry trends related to Paid and Organic SEO
- Optimize document design for quality and reproduction
- Assist in the design, development, editing/proofing, production and organizing of marketing materials, including ads, newsletters, mailers, catalogs, brochures, flyers, posters, banners, large-format signages like tradeshow graphics, presentation documents, forms, and other collateral materials.
- Coordinate with Manager for media and content needs
- Apply color management, color correction, trapping and image editing
- Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration
- Re-engineer documents to migrate from offset to digital for printing
- Creative use of color, layout, typography, text and images to create marketing pieces that satisfy both design and sales criteria
- Email marketing campaign
- Tracking email campaign statistics and integrate in reporting
- Create email/newsletter drafts for Manager review
- Support Manager in initiating sales and marketing tactics
- Go to marketing events to promote the practice and photograph event
- Green Screen Photography
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Shoot & edit video
- Tech savvy in all audio/visual equipment
- Must be a team player, hardworking, detail oriented, eager to learn, have a positive attitude, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We are looking for a candidate who owns the marketing process and does what it takes to create great content and maintain a strong company brand.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, innovative thinker, possess problem-solving skills, and demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing activities.
- Applicant will have the mindset of developing the best digital marketing campaign and have a personal history of making company’s marketing strategies a reality.
- Effectively work independently or collaboratively
- Organization and time management skills. Ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Spot and troubleshoot issues.
- Specialized training/education as required; graphic arts, imaging science or print technology, network or multiple operating systems
- Proficient with digital marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, email marketing, video marketing, and related marketing activities
- Thorough understanding of tracking, statistics, and reporting for digital marketing activities.
- Understand basic and advanced strategies for lead generation and business growth utilizing digital marketing techniques and activities
- Understand the fundamentals of branding and marketing
- Ability to identify quality issues in content creation, media development, and marketing activities
- Ability to work with vendors to create content for promotions, advertising and social media with budgets
- 2 years digital marketing experience
- 2 years of SEO experience
- 2 years of WordPress website development and coding
- 1 year of graphic design experience
- 1 year of photography and video productions experience
- 1 year of sales and marketing experience
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
Vice President & Community Manager
Put “YOUR NAME, Applicant for Director of Marketing” in the subject line.