NuvoDesk Coworking is seeking a full-time Community Associate that loves to communicate and is intentional about building relationships, understanding that treating our members well is the key to our success. They are the main point of contact for all members and guests, and their varied and well-developed skillset matches the variety of their role: from planning/hosting events, to tracking sales, to brewing a third pot of coffee by 10am. They’re constantly doing whatever it takes to maintain a comfortable, inviting, and productive environment for the NuvoDesk Coworking community.
Position: Community Associate
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Hours: Full Time Monday – Friday, some evenings and weekends required.
- Open and Close Location
- Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy
- Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Identify the needs of prospective and existing members and recommend tailored solutions responsive to their needs
- Research prospective members in your tour pipeline and develop tailored sales pitches to meet their needs, ensuring all follow-up and closing requirements are addressed
- Connect with local organizations and attend networking events to promote NuvoDesk Coworking and identify potential members
- Prepare daily and weekly overviews of prospective members and report sales to Vice President of Operations.
- Maintains sales by keeping current with building occupancies, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs of tenants for a quality experience.
- Conduct New Member Orientation, sharing information with members, including but not limited to membership agreement and monthly billing process.
- Manage card reader system.
- Accept membership dues and track delinquencies
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Plan and supervise educational, professional and personal development events based on members’ needs and requests
- Manage member satisfaction and retention.
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify member services that could help them achieve their goals
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Educate members on policies and procedures and encourage usage of website and member portal.
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Mindfully manage the location’s budget in tandem with the Vice President of Operations
- Support the Vice President of Operations in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance of the location
- Solve day-to-day issues
- Four-year degree in business or hospitality management, marketing, or related area.
- 3 – 7 years of work experience in outside sales (B2B), hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Successful previous experience in sales consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Accountable, adaptable, and ambitious
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Team player, reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for delighting customers
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- Willingness to be flexible, wear many hats, pitch in and perform any work task needed to get the job done (e.g. includes dishwasher loading, making coffee etc.)
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs at intermediate level or above, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with shared web-based programs, such as Slack, Google Apps, WordPress etc.
Submit a cover letter and resume to: Nicole Wegienka, Vice President of Operations
Put “YOUR NAME, Applicant for Community Associate” in the subject line.